Senior Independent Director
- Appointed for directorship and number of AXA shares on April 27, 2016 – Term expires at the 2020 Shareholders’ Meeting
- From September 2014 to November 2017, Dr. Angelien Kemna was Chief Finance & Risk Officer of APG Group (the Netherlands).
- In 2009, Dr. Angelien Kemna joined APG Group N.V. as member of the Executive Board with the responsibility of Chief Investment Officer.
- In the period 2007-2011, Dr. Angelien Kemna was part-time Professor of Corporate Governance at the Erasmus University and had also various Non-Executive and advisory positions, most notably Vice-Chairman of the Supervisory Board of the Dutch regulatory institution (AFM).
- From 2001 to July 2007, she worked for ING Investment Management BV (the Netherlands), where she initially held the position of Global Chief Investment Officer and subsequently Chief Executive Officer for the European region.
- Was also part-time Professor of Financial Markets at the University of Maastricht (the Netherlands) (1993–1999).
- Joined Robeco NV in 1992 and held various positions, notably Investments and Account Management Director from 1998 to 2001.
- Began her career as Associate Professor in Finance at the Erasmus University from 1988 to 1991.
- She has a visiting scholar at the Sloan School, MIT (United States).
- Graduated with a Master of Arts in Econometrics and a Ph.D in Finance from Erasmus University Rotterdam (the Netherlands).