AXA IM is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities.
We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards. To assist us in this process, we have hired Ipedis to perform a complete accessibility audit of our website, including both automated and manual testing.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
The AXA – IM Corporate site is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Technologies used for the creation of the website:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- Google Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- Contrast Color checker WCAG
- Accessibility insights for web
- Axe dev tool
- Zoom Text Only
- PDF Accessibility Checker (PAC) 2021
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity: ·
- Contact us
- Legal Notice (Important Information)
- Who we are
- Our organisation
- Our pledge to sustainability
- What we do
- News and Insights
- Media Centre
- Corporate news - AXA IM increases engagement by 47% in 2020
- Our stories
- Careers with us
In AXA IM Corporate efforts to substantially conform with WCAG 2.1 level AA, we can mention the following accessibility accomplishments:
- a skip link to the main content when using a screen reader or keyboard navigation
- Correct reading sequence for the contents
- Content can be viewed in both portrait and landscape
- There is a visible focus for all focusable elements
- Headings and labels describe topic or purpose
Despite best efforts to ensure accessibility of AXA IM Corporate website, there may be some limitations. AXA IM Corporate commits to work towards remediating these known limitations:
- PDF files are not accessible.
- Tables are not implemented in accordance with best practices for HTML 5: data cells are not associated with column headers.
- The texts are unreadable when the characters are increased with a zoom up to 200%.
- Keyboard traps are present for some elements on the page.
- The titles of some buttons are inexplicit.
- Decorative images do not have empty alt attributes.
- Color contrast for some texts is not sufficiently contrasted.
- Color contrast for some graphical elements is not sufficiently contrasted.
- Focus order is not in a coherent order for some elements.
- Title of the links is not explicit for users on screen readers.
- HTML tags are incorrectly used for some elements.
Feedback and contact
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Contact the communication department of AXA IM Corporate at the following email address: webmaster-COM@axa-im.com