Alban de Mailly Nesle
Director of the Board, permanent representative of AXA
Group Chief Risk and Investment Officer and a Member of the Management Committee.
- Alban de Mailly Nesle became Chief Risk and Investment Officer of the Group in 2019.
- On December 1, 2017, he took on the new Group Insurance Office, in addition to his responsibilities and joined the Group’s Management Committee.
- Since 2013, AXA Group’s Chief Risk Officer.
- In 2007, Head of Group Corporate Finance and Treasury department, moving on to become Chief Financial Officer of the Mediterranean and Latin America Region in 2010.
- In 2000, he joined AXA where he headed mergers and acquisitions for Asia and the United States.
- Began his career at BNP Paribas in 1993.
- Graduated from ESSEC business school.