2023 emerging market elections: The who’s who and the so what…
- In May, Turkey’s President Erdoğan is running for his re-election. Whatever the result, painful fiscal, monetary and credit policy adjustments need to occur
- Argentina looks set for a change of leadership in its October election – can anyone end the country’s economic woes?
- Can Poland’s ruling coalition prevail in November’s vote? The Rule-of-Law open conflict with the EU will take centre-stage in the electoral debate
- How will Nigeria’s next government manage its unavoidable foreign exchange adjustment?
- Will Guatemala’s new leadership let the country continue to drift towards authoritarianism?
Read the full articleDownload article (543.13 KB)