Philippe Le Barrois D’Orgeval
Head of UK
- Head of AXA IM UK since January 2016.
- Chief Risk Officer at AXA IM from 2010 to 2015.
- Global Head of Senior Expertise Risk Managers from 2006 to 2010.
- CIO of AXA Multimanager Ltd., part of the AXA IM group in London, from 2003 to 2006, having been Head of Fund Research in the Paris office from 2001 to 2003.
- Worked at ZEBANK as Head of Equity Brokerage from 2000 to 2001.
- Worked at PARGESA as a Portfolio Manager and a Buy-Side Analyst from 1999 to 2000.
- Worked at Rothschild Gestion as a Portfolio Manager and Buy-Side Analyst from 1995 to 1999.
- Holds postgraduate degrees in Finance and in Economics and Finance from ESSEC and the University of Orléans respectively.
- He also has a Master’s in Finance from the University of Paris IX Dauphine.
- CFA charter holder.