BIO BANNER - INVESTMENT STRATEGIES - FIXED INCOME - OUR PEOPLE FIXED INCOME - Jean-Louis Laforge
TEXT - INVESTMENT STRATEGIES - FIXED INCOME - OUR PEOPLE FIXED INCOME - Head of Fixed Income Solutions and CIO at AXA IM Paris - Jean-Louis Laforge
Head of Fixed Income Solutions and CIO at AXA IM Paris
- CIO at AXA IM Paris since 2013 and Head of Fixed Income Solutions since 2011.
Member of AXA World Funds and AXA Funds Management boards, substitute Chairman of AXA IM Global New Business Committee and Chairman of AXA IM Corporate Governance Committee.
Before that and since 2008, he was Global Head of Asset Allocation and Insurance Investments within the Investment Solutions platform, after his responsibilities as CIO of the Insurance Investments team since 2006 and as Technical Director of Main Funds Investments since 2004.
- Joined AXA IM in 2000 as a Senior Euro Fixed Income Portfolio Manager focusing on Insurance.
- Prior to joining AXA IM, he was Deputy Head of Asset Allocation with AGF Asset Management.
- Responsible for fixed income investments and ALM coordination at SOCAPI from 1994 to 1997.
- Fixed Income Portfolio Manager at GAN from 1992 to 1994.
- Previously, from 1988, Fixed Income Market Analyst and Financial engineering, FDK.
- Qualified in actuarial studies in 1996.
- Holds a master degree in Applied Mathematics from the University of Paris Dauphine (1988).
- Member of Association Française de le Gestion Financière and Paris Europlace investors college, as substitute to AXA IM Paris CEO.
- Member of the French Actuary Institute.