Our leading expert teams of analysts bring you the latest analysis and conclusions on the trends and challenges in the asset management industry.
Our in-depth reviews offer a comprehensive understanding of these asset classes and their underlying issues. They describe and analyse their key characteristics and drivers through a structural/long term lens as well as the macro and micro indicators to take into account when assessing the attractiveness of these asset classes.
Our latest Real Estate research analysis in video
Differentiating cities - 08/09/2014
- Alan Patterson, Global head of research and strategy, AXA Real Estate
- Monika Ward, Deputy head of research and strategy, AXA Real Estate
- Greg Mansell, Senior strategist, AXA Real Estate
Real estate investment has increasingly concentrated on Europe's largest cities. This concentration has focused research on the relative strengths and weaknesses of cities.
AXA Real Estate Research concentrates on a number factors that will differentiate cities over the medium and long term – from demographics and economics to real estate fundamentals.
In this video Alan Patterson, Monika Ward and Greg Mansell, discuss the most important factors and highlight some good and bad cities in this context.
European property market outlook - 04/07/2014
Alan Patterson - Head of Research and Strategy, AXA Real Estate
The European property investment markets are adjusting to the changing economic and capital markets. Alan Patterson, Head of Research and Strategy at AXA Real Estate, explains what this means.
- With lower bond yields, there is further scope for property capitalisation yields to fall further
- This will be supported by the competitive demand by purchasers
- But the lower economic growth implies that rental value growth will also be lower