TEXT and BIO BANNER - INVESTMENT STRATEGIES - ROSENBERG EQUITIES - OUR PEOPLE ROSENBERG EQUITIES - Denise Ntonta - EN
COO, Rosenberg Equities
- Rosenberg Equities’s Chief Operating Officer, responsible for supporting the Global CEO in the management of Rosenberg Equities’s business and operations globally.
- Previously, she was Global Head of Portfolio Control for the AXA IM Fixed Income and Multi Asset Client Solutions platforms, providing operational support to portfolio managers and new fund launches, portfolio valuation and oversight of third party service providers.
- Joined AXA IM in 2009 to manage the global risk and control framework initiative, leading change management and the delivery of target operating models.
- Before joining AXA IM, Denise was Global Head of Client Relationship Management and UK Head of Client Services for Fixed Income at Societe Generale Corporate and Investment Bank where she established the firm’s client service and CRM platforms for tier one institutional clients.
- Earned a MBA from the European School of Economics in London, and a Masters of Law from the University la Sorbonne in Paris.
- Holds a Certificate in Finance and Investment from the New York University.