BIO BANNER - ABOUT US - GOVERNANCE- BOARD OF DIRECTORS - Andrea Rossi
TEXT - ABOUT US - GOVERNANCE- BOARD OF DIRECTORS - Chief Executive Officer of AXA IM and Board Director ... Andrea Rossi
Chief Executive Officer of AXA IM and Board Director
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of AXA IM Paris, Chairman of AXA Real Estate Investment Managers, Member of AXA Group's Executive Committee
- Andrea became Chief Executive Officer of AXA Investment Managers in July 2013. He has held senior positions in the Group since 2001.
- He was previously Chief Executive Officer of AXA Assicurazioni in Italy, joining in 2008.
- In 2006, Andrea held the position of CEO & Deputy Chairman of AXA Insurance Gulf & Middle East, based in Dubai.
- Andrea joined AXA Group in 2001 as Senior Vice President, Business Support and Development - Mediterranean Region, Middle East and Latin America, with a subsequent post of Chief Operating Officer of the MEDLA Region.
- From 1999 to 2000, Andrea was Director of Business Development & Marketing Europe for Transamerica Aegon.
- In 1995, Andrea became Product Marketing Manager for General Electric Lighting Europe, later moving to Vice President-Six Sigma at General Electric Capital AFS Europe.
- Andrea started his career at Olivetti in the Finance Department before having several international experiences at Olivetti Canada and Morgan Stanley.
- Andrea holds a degree in Economics at the "Università La Sapienza" in Rome, Italy and an MBA from INSEAD in Fontainebleau, France.