Strategist (Interest Rates, Govies, Linkers)
- Strategist RIS department at AXA IM since 2011.
- Spent 5 years in Amundi Asset Management (formerly Credit Agricole Asset Management) as Fixed Income, FX and Volatility Strategist in the Strategy Team. Prior to joining AXA IM she was also part of the Investor Research Centre Team.
- Fixed Income Strategist at Nextra Investment Management from 2002 to 2005.
- Economist at Rasfin SIM in 2001.
- Author of a number of scientific articles published in academic and practitioners' journals:
- "Inflation Hedging Portfolios in Different Regimes", M. Brière and O. Signori, Portfolio and risk management for central banks and sovereign wealth funds, BIS papers No 58, October 2011
- "Inflation-Hedging Portfolios: Economic Regimes Matter", M. Brière and O. Signori, forthcoming in the Journal of Portfolio Management, 2012
- "Volatility Exposure for Strategic Asset Allocation" M. Brière, A. Burgues and O. Signori, Journal of Portfolio Management, Spring 2010, Vol. 36 (3), 105-116
- "Do inflation linked bonds still diversify?" M. Brière and O. Signori, European Financial Management, 2009, vol.15 (2), March 2009, 279-297
- Holds a B.A. in Economics from the University of Cà Foscari (Venice) and a Master Degree in Economics from Bocconi University