Some questions you may have about AXA IM:
Created in 1994, AXA IM is one of the world's largest asset managers with 689 billion euros assets under management as at 31.03.15 and is dedicated to the active management of investments over the long term across all asset classes including credit, equity and alternatives.
*Source: AXA IM as at 31.03.15
AXA IM serves 5,000 clients including institutional investors, distributors and our shareholder, the AXA Group.
Andrea Rossi has been AXA IM's CEO since July 2013.
AXA IM is multiexpert and offers specialized expertise in all main asset classes and alpha strategies.
Supported by shared functions such as risk management, investment research, responsible investment and global distribution, our multi-expert model brings together eight fields of expertise:
- Multi Asset Client Solutions
- AXA Fixed Income
- AXA Framlington
- AXA Rosenberg
- AXA Funds of Hedge Funds
- AXA Real Estate
- AXA Structured Finance
As a fund manager, we have the duty towards our clients and society to put their money at work efficiently by:
- Being accountable and leveraging an investment culture which has our clients' best interests at heart,
- Ensuring an efficient allocation of capital,
- Helping clients achieve their goals, manage their financial liabilities and attain financial security.
We believe in:
- Active management, through the optimisation of portfolio risk/return profi les, is the best way to create wealth,
- Long-term strategies are preferable to short-term ones. Portfolios which meet clients' needs and constraints are best built and managed through a team-based approach,
- Insight-driven processes:
- Resulting in investment decisions based on an in-depth knowledge of both individual investments and market instruments, combined with an ongoing monitoring of the market environment and macroeconomic cycles,
- Offering an optimal combination of bottom-up and top-down approaches,
- Integrating risk identification, measurement and monitoring as key components of our investment processes.
Our ambition is to become the preferred global asset manager for our clients by fulfilling their long term saving needs. We want to demonstrate the distinctiveness of our offering in the marketplace based on our investment performance, transparency, reliability and quality of risk management.
How will we will match this objective? By:
- Retaining the confidence of AXA clients,
- Consolidating market share in Southern Europe,
- Increasing our geographical footprint to serve third party clients in the UK and other parts of Northern Europe Asia and selectively in the US,
- Enhancing our core product offering whilst developing global, emerging and total return offerings,
- And strengthening our commitment to sustainable performance.